[antlr-interest] Bounding the token stream in the C backend

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Mar 4 09:53:47 PST 2010

It has not been decided upon just yet. I need it myself though, so when I am finished modifying the runtime for my own project seems a likely possibility ;-) It will be announced here.

By next release, I mean a 3.2.x release (possibly just of the runtimes other than Java), and not a 4.0 release.

Jim