[antlr-interest] Unexpected behavior - Error?

Christoph Schinko c.schinko at cgv.tugraz.at
Tue Mar 9 07:41:35 PST 2010

Hi Bart!

Thanks for the quick answer! Adding an EOF to the rule solves the issue
in the toy example. Unfortunately we are using custom token label types
and are now getting a ClassCastException. It seems that we now have the
problem mentioned here:

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2009-November/036712.html

Any thoughts on that?

Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Schinko       c.schinko at cgv.tugraz.at
Institute of Computer Graphics and Knowledge Visualization
Graz University of Technology      tel: +43 (316) 873-5416
Inffeldgasse 16c, 8010 Graz, Austria