[antlr-interest] Factorization of Logic Expressions

Nazim Oztahtaci nazim_oztahtaci at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:29:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

Actually Im aware that it is impossible to turn back to original version. The project owners agree on that and thats is why they accept results which are closer to the original one. However I need to make a factorization anyway. My suggestion is at least saving some small information to the DNF string like number of distributions. for example for a(b+c(d+e)) it is 2. so when Im making translation back to original, I will know that I will make one factorization, then one more because number is 2. However these steps make me confused, working with matrices, creating submatrices, make changes on them... that is why I wanted to find alternative ways. I dont think I can define a grammar like that. but wanted to ask the group if that's possible in Antlr. until I find out that, I will keep on working matrices I guess.

thanks for answers by the way for all