[antlr-interest] Parse assignments and method calls

Damien Urruty lepilache at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:24:58 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Damien Urruty <lepi... at hotmail.com>wrote:

It's the Java Grammar 1.6 by Yang Jiang, but every grammar that I have encountered works the same way, the ones on the wiki, and Sun's one : a left-hand side variable can be a expression like 2+3...

Hello
I have been working on the Java grammar,...

What is "the Java grammar" here? A ANTLR grammar you found on the net, or on
one of ANTLR's wiki pages[1]? If so, you might want to tell which one
(there's more than one on the wiki). Or do you mean the grammar from the
JLS[2]?

Regards,

Bart.

[1] http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list[2] http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/second_edition/html/syntax.doc.html