[antlr-interest] unable to run or debug grammar in antlrworks 1.4 on Windows XP

Jane Eisenstein Jane.Eisenstein at MEDecision.com
Mon May 10 13:38:14 PDT 2010

I've been using the Snow Leopard version of antlrworks to develop and run a simple grammar. At work, I only have Windows XP and am running into problems trying to run/debug the grammar with the MS Windows version of antlrworks. I'm using sun's jdk1.6.0_17.

Selecting Run/Run... results in this console message: TODO: run and send output to this console
Is this command not supported under MS Windows?

Also, trying to debug results in an alert stating:
Cannot launch the debugger Tab. Time-out waiting to connect to the remote parser.
Running netstat -aon | find /i "49100" returns no results

Is there something I can do to correct these problems?

this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.