[antlr-interest] Directory organization

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue May 11 10:25:02 PDT 2010

Modify CTarget.java (if you need to in any way) and the templates, then install Maven. Find the pom.xml file in the main directory and read the BUILD.TXT file that is there.

You can also set the classpath to include the path of your template before anything else and it should load your template rather than the one in the jar (or at least it used to ;), but if you want to change the output file names, then it is easier to rebuild your own jar and use that.

I thought objective C could use any suffix though just like gcc (but you have to tell it that it is a C file). That might be easier than changing the output templates. Also, when using as part of a build, you could just add the rename to the Makefile.

Jim