[antlr-interest] help please

Bart Kiers bkiers at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:59:08 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Ernesto Castillo
<hcastlem at rocketmail.com>wrote:

> hello everybody my name is Ernesto and i am calling for help on antlr
> programming, i am a newby in this and  i am in my second semester  master ,
> after 12 years ago that finish my degree in computer science but because the
> circumstance never work  in the computer  field, but planning to get into,
> so this semester i am taking compiler, and my first  programming assignment
> was really bad because i am not clear how put together the java with the
> antlr. i know how Java work because my first semester i took Java and i used
> it with eclipse . Now i thing i have properly installed the antlr 3.2
> nevertheless  i do not know if i have to install antlrwork because the IDE ,
> i was trying to do the main java with eclipse to invoke antlr but never work
> . so i feel lost in the sea and i have the antlr book but look like is the
> old version. my computer is Mac . i would appreciate the help thanks

Scott  Stanchfield has written some excellent video tutorials starting from
the very basics (setting up ANTLR with Eclipse). Have a look at them:
http://javadude.com/articles/antlr3xtut/<%20http://javadude.com/articles/antlr3xtut/>

Kind regards,

Bart Kiers.