[antlr-interest] The Java Method that Generates the Lexer and the Parser

Sameh W. Zaky sameh.wz at gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:37:23 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I am a Java developer using ANTLR 1.3.1
I am working is some dynamic environment, so my grammar is changing over
time due to the continuous change in vocabulary..
So I was thinking of generating my *.g grammar file automatically not to
write it by myself..

But now I face the problem that I cannot find the runtime method that takes
the grammar file as input, and gives as output the generation of the tokens
file, lexer.java file, and parser.java file.. In other words, I simply want
the method that does the exact same task as the "Generate Code" option in
the "Generate" menu in ANTLR 1.3.1 :-)

Any help?
Thanks in Advance ;-)

--