[antlr-interest] Can't find template actionSetAttribute.st; group hierarchy is [Java]

Sergei Smolov ssedai at gmail.com
Mon May 31 04:06:39 PDT 2010

Hello, List!

I'm writing a SIP protocol parser and now I am using Antlr 3.2. While code
generation I've encountered the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find template
actionSetAttribute.st; group hierarchy is [Java]
The thing is that I do not use a standard value of "output" option (I need
to generate my own class hierarchy, not AST\CommonTree).
So what can be the solution of my problem?
Thanks in advance.

--
Sergey Smolov