[antlr-interest] C code generation differences on Windows

Michael J Iatauro Michael.J.Iatauro at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 1 08:05:39 PDT 2010

Using ANTLR 3.1.3, I'm seeing some odd code generation differences in
the tree parser between Windows and *nix platforms, specifically having
to do with token names and IDs, which are causing my tree parser to
reject all incoming trees.  There are several tokens missing in the
generated Windows header, and those missing tokens as well as several
others aren't given strings in the TreeTokenNames array in the C code.
Even more weirdly, the token that's always expected to be the root is
given different IDs, even between the parser and the tree parser, which
is causing the rejection.  Has anybody else seen anything like this, or
have a sense of what's going on?
Thanks!

~MJI