[antlr-interest] Generated Python Parser produces double try:

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Nov 10 10:10:28 PST 2010

I don't think that they Python target is being maintained and so this is
probably a bug. My feeling is that we should delete the targets that are not
being maintained or were never finished as they are misleading people into
using them.

If this is being maintained, then perhaps the maintainer could indicate this
here? Or perhaps someone else wants to take this on?

Jim