[antlr-interest] ANTLR v3.3 released!

Bill Lear rael at zopyra.com
Mon Nov 29 19:58:24 PST 2010

On Monday, November 29, 2010 at 19:18:32 (-0800) Terence Parr writes:
>ANTLR 3.3 is out! Get it here:
>
>http://antlr.org/download.html
>
>Has new Objective-C and Ruby targets.  See
>
>http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/ANTLR+3.3+Release+Notes
>
>I hope to get ANTLRWorks out tomorrow.  That will be 1.4.1 with ANTLR v3.3.

Rain, meet parade...

Using maven 2.2.1, I don't seem to be able to build it.  After failing,
I tried 'mvn -N install', but that didn't clear things up:

% mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
[Wailing an gnashing of teeth]

Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'C:\cygwin\home\wlear\devel\antlr-3.3\antlr3-maven-archetype'. for project unknown

[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Could not find the model file 'C:\cygwin\home\wlear\devel\antlr-3.3\antlr3-maven-archetype'. for project unknown

Hopefully I've simply done something wrong, but I did not have this problem
building 3.2

Bill