[antlr-interest] Context-Sensitive Follow Sets.. Bug?

Kunal Sawlani kunalsawlani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 07:03:58 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have been looking into this as well and was wondering if ANTLR v3 supports
it.
Whenever the parser backtracks (loopbacks), the context-sensitive
information is not carried forward in the loopback, causing the parser to
complaint about reference errors for the parameters in one of my
applications.

Best regards,
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Andrey Desyatov
<andrey.desyatov at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there any progress in context-sensitive follow sets for v3.
> It's critical for our application now.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrey

> Unsubscribe: