[antlr-interest] antlr translation doubts

vijay e vijaydone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:51:02 PDT 2010

Thanks for ur reply,
Ya i followed ur idea, but the problem i am getting in using filter is ,
when i set the filter as true, my common token stream contains only the
tokens of my interst, , i can do all modifications in those tokens only
,but, how can i make those token changes reflect in my original file with
all the other non intersted tokens untouched

--
Vijay.E,
Mtech (Pursuing),