[antlr-interest] Tree pattern matching in C target

Alan Lehotsky qsmgmt at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 12:38:56 PDT 2010

I'm using the C target and had attempted to use the up/down matching code and couldn't make it work.   Since I was still in the prototyping stage, I didn't spend much time trying to figure out why it didn't work. Never thought of the possibility that it hadn't been implemented.

It would be a good thing to at least document the absence of this model.