[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.3 Snapshot - Java

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Oct 4 11:45:18 PDT 2010

I have deployed the latest 3.3 snapshot (Java only) to the Maven snapshot
repository:

  <!--

    Inform Maven of the ANTLR snapshot repository, which it will

    need to consult to get the latest snapshot build of the runtime

    if it was not built and installed locally.

    -->

    <repositories>

      <!--

        This is the ANTLR repository.

        -->

        <repository>

            <id>antlr-snapshot</id>

            <name>ANTLR Testing Snapshot Repository</name>

            <url>http://antlr.org/antlr-snapshot</url>

            <snapshots>

                <enabled>true</enabled>

                <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>

            </snapshots>

        </repository>

    </repositories>

The source artifacts are also included. This includes the maven plugin and
archetypes as well as gunit.

As not everyone uses Maven, the complete executable jar (contains all
dependencies) and the source code jar that you can build from scratch is at:

http://antlr.org/download

http://antlr.org/download/antlr-master-3.3-SNAPSHOT-completejar.jar -
Executable jar

http://antlr.org/download/antlr-master-3.3-SNAPSHOT-src.jar  - source code
for the above

I imagine that if the git mirrors and so on are up to scratch, that you can
download from there too, however to be sure, I would personally download the
source code jar above

I will assemble and deploy the C runtime snapshot in the next day or so,
other target authors may or may not wish to generate a snapshot release to
go with this.

Jim