[antlr-interest] Trying antlr for python/javascript targets, bad timing?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Sep 7 12:15:53 PDT 2010

Axel,

As far as I can tell, both the Python and Javascript targets have been
abandoned by their original authors. Some people seem to have had some
limited success with Python in earlier versions of ANLTR, but I am loathe to
promote it to you as I don't use Python. If you must have parsers in those
languages, then it might be better to hand craft them; unless your input is
more complicated than your use case implies?

Jim