[antlr-interest] C# runtime libs for Silverlight?

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Wed Sep 22 12:50:31 PDT 2010

> So, do you know if I need to build both Antlr3.Runtime? and
> antlr.runtime.dll?
> (as distributed in the binary)
>
> Or is the antlr.runtime there for projects compiled against an older API/

The antlr.runtime.dll is, IIRC, from ANTLR 2 and used only for StringTemplate 3.1. I couldn't remove this dependency as ST 3.2 requires .NET 3.5 (as being built with CSharp3). I suggest to exchange the library for Silverlight ports and to build upon the current state in the repo, even if there may be some bugs left. The CSharp2 target changed so much internally that you would have to redo a port completely.

Johannes