[antlr-interest] Validating AST

The Researcher researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:51:23 PDT 2011

> Jim, thanks I may use that in the future. I am using C# on Windows and
> would have to do some work to get it working on my machine.

The specific problem I had was that I created a token in source code with
one token type and text implying  another token type. Using ToTreeString
only showed the text and the structure but not the token type, which caused
me to ponder quite a bit. Only when stepping through the code and matching
token types by hand and cross-referencing with the tokens file did it become
apparent. So I made a custom ToTreeString that includes the token types and
token type names, now life is better.

Again thanks, it is nice to get feedback knowing that one is on the right
track.