[antlr-interest] v2->v3 Skip chars in Lexer?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Apr 16 03:06:43 PDT 2011

Hi All,

In our old v2 grammar in Lexer we did have

DELIMITED        // delimited_identifier
    :
        (    DQUOTE!  ( ~(DQUOTE) | DQUOTE DQUOTE! )+ DQUOTE!
        |    BQUOTE!  ( ~(BQUOTE)  | BQUOTE BQUOTE! )+ BQUOTE!
        )
        { $type = IDENT; }
    ;

I.e. We have skip quotes around IDENT, and  in case of ""  inside we have
skiped second.

I have spent few hours to try found analog for v3 and no success.

All v3 grammars I have check, DO NOT ignore any symbols.
Why?

How to remove that quotes in v3?  :-)

--
Best regards,