[antlr-interest] Need info on replacing the default tree adaptor

Howard Nasgaard nasgaard at ca.ibm.com
Tue Apr 26 15:04:26 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a compiler built using antlr and the "C" language target.  I
currently use the base tree adaptor created using ANTLR3_TREE_ADAPTORNew
to create all the AST nodes.  Can someone point me to an example of how to
replace, or customized, the adaptor so that I can allocate my own custom
AST objects.  I have seen a lot of information on how to do this in Java,
but I have not been able to find any for C (C++).

Howard W. Nasgaard
InfoSphere Streams Development
e-mail: nasgaard at ca.ibm.com
C2/YGH/8200/MKM