[antlr-interest] sql 2003 grammars

Chris K Wensel chris at wensel.net
Wed Apr 27 09:27:53 PDT 2011

> This SQL 2003 grammar has infinite look-ahead [according to Terrence] in some of the rules relating to SQL expressions.
> The grammar will not generate no matter how much memory you have until the infinite look-ahead is resolved.

Thanks. I've been running with a huge heap. but it still seems to run quite a while before failing.

for now i've been inserting backtrack=true and k=1 where I am getting the OOMEs. and that seems to alleviate things.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris at concurrentinc.com
http://www.concurrentinc.com

-- Concurrent, Inc. offers mentoring, support for Cascading