[antlr-interest] Are the Eclipse ANTLR plugins stable?

The Researcher researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:16:54 PDT 2011

Stephen,

Thanks for the response.

An appliance is a application that can run as a virtual machine. I am making
one for people just learning ANTLR but that have trouble installing the
various components, or possibly in classroom use. Think VMware or Virtual
Box.

Since posing the question I checked the licenses and only ANTLR IDE can be
used.

One interesting thing is that Eclipse is up to version 3.7 (Indigo) but as
you note ANTLR IDE has not been updated. Its latest version is for Eclipse
3.6 (Helios).

I have never used it, but your notes will be of value when I document using
it.

Thanks

Eric