[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks Problems

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sat Aug 6 10:48:02 PDT 2011

Antlrworks is really either standalone (don't change where it
puts/compiles things) or a remote debugger (generate output with -debug)
and you are confounding these two cases. If using netbeans, then just use
Maven to build and install the ANTLR plugins. Remember to look at (perhaps
even read) the support page and antlr.markmail.org

Jim