[antlr-interest] Lexer question

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Aug 23 15:37:42 PDT 2011

Because that allows ID    : as well as ID: so you have to check that the
start position of the ':' is consistent with the end position of ID. I
prefer this approach when an error message such as "A colon for a name
must follow immediately after the name without any whitespace or something
worded better than this" will make more sense than "Syntax error, expected
NAME, found ID"

Jim