[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.1.2 is out! - Problem...

Udo Weik WeikEngOff at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 03:43:27 PDT 2011

Hello Edgar,

>   A new version of ANTLR IDE is available for download. This version
> includes:
>    * ANTLR 3.4 support
>    * Eclipse Indigo support.

yep, really a great tool. Many thanks for it.-

I have the problem that no Java-files (lexer/parser) are created after saving a grammar:
- using Indigo/64Bit
- is it sufficient to use
   ...\antlr-3.4\lib\antlr-3.4-complete.jar
   as installed package -  ...\antlr-3.4\lib\ contains
   just that file: antlr-3.4-complete.jar
- I created a new Java-project and added ANTLR via File -> New -> Other ->
   ANTLR -> Combined Grammar
   On
   http://antlrv3ide.sourceforge.net/doc/gettingstarted/basictutorial/addingantlrsupport.html
   ANTLR is shown in the file menu above "Properties".
- I can run the grammar with F5 (or via the corresponding menu button),
   a diagram is shown. But the buttons "Run (Java)" and "Debug (Java)"
   are grayed (because the lexer/parser-files aren't created?)
- I can see ANTLR via Windows -> Preferences, but not via
   Project -> Properties

Any hints? When you need mor infos pls. ask!

Concerning your www.pages: When I open an HTML-document from
http://antlrv3ide.sourceforge.net/
tab "Documentation"
and press the "Back"-button of FF, the tab "Welcome" is then shown.

Many thanks and greetings
Udo