[antlr-interest] ANTLR v4 C#

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:51:57 PST 2011

Hi Sam,

I know you and the others are busy working on ANTLR v4, and from looking at
the repository code, it looks like it will be another significant step
forward.

If these questions are being asked to early, or you want to hold off until
an announcement is ready, I understand.

I am only asking them because I am at cross roads and ANTLR v4, even in a
development version, might be a better path for me to take at this time for
a problem I am trying to solve using ANTLR.

Currently my understanding is that ANTLR v4 should be ready as a alpha in a
month or two, do you know if this is still true?

Will the C# target be ready at that time?

Will ANTLRworks v2 be ready at that time?

Will there be plug-ins for Visual Studio 2010?

Thanks,  Eric