[antlr-interest] how to use my own lexer?

Christian chwchw at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 02:04:55 PST 2011

Hello Li,

great to hear that you want to use ANTLR! However, for now, I do not
know whether it is the right choice because you do not say in detail
what you want to do. Furthermore, you will probably not get information
about how to define a specific interface. But if you have that
interface, the community would be happy to help you in *using* ANTLR to
*implement* your interface. You will admit that a forum about kitchen
utensils is the wrong place to discuss recipes, won't you?

Regards,
Christian