[antlr-interest] Ident with ending In or Out word

Roohul roohul17 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:17:35 PST 2011

Sorry for that..

when i use only letters (a..z | A..Z) in the variables and connectors it give an error while creating an AST that "no viable alternative at input 'real'" and when creating variables with digits the grammar do not compile at all and give the following error.
"The following token definitions can never be matched because prior tokens match the same  input: Alpha"

I hope that it is more elaboration..

Regards

Roohul