[antlr-interest] CSharp3 target, flawless victory

David Daeschler david.daeschler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:01:57 PST 2011

I just wanted to hop on to give kudos to the ANTLR developers and Sam
Harwell. I am using the CSharp3 target for lexing, parsing, and AST
rewriting and so far I have not had a single problem with it. I just got
through semantic and type checking and I am about to move on to generate
assembly output for a VM.

What a great experience this has been moving from The Definitive ANTLR
Reference and Language Implementation Patterns to actually watching
something come alive.

Thanks again! And enjoy the rest of your weekend(s)
--
David Daeschler