[antlr-interest] Just For Converting

辛跃 xpwithme at 163.com
Wed Feb 16 20:53:39 PST 2011

i want convert the Stream content like:

attribute1      attibute2       attribute3        attribute4           attribute5

 value1          value2         value3            value4                value5

 value1          value2         value3            value4                 value5

 vaue1          value2          value3            value4                 value5

my goal is store those tokens in the form of

(atribute1 value1) ( attribue2 value2) ( attribue3 value3) ... ...

(atribute1 value1) ( attribue2 value2) ( attribue3 value3) ... ...

(atribute1 value1) ( attribue2 value2) ( attribue3 value3) ... ...

so how could i write my grammer by antlr to reach my goal

thanks