[antlr-interest] Maven antlr integration ?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Feb 20 08:26:44 PST 2011

I don't think that you are using the correct version of the documentation
and 3.1.3-1 is the wrong version of the maven plugin anyway.

Why not create your project using the archetype 3.2 and then just overlay
your own .g file. See:

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Building+ANTLR+Projects+with+Mave

Use version 3.2 as in the article as 3.3 seems not to work and I have not
had time to look at why just yet.

And also see the docs for the plugin at:

http://www.antlr.org/antlr3-maven-plugin/index.html

I think you are following docs for the ANTLR 2 plugin or something.

Jim