[antlr-interest] Source code of Runtime of antlrcs port

Stefan Zschocke s.zschocke at infozoom.de
Fri Jan 21 01:34:18 PST 2011

Hi, where do I find the source code for the Runtime of Sam Harwell's port?

There seem to exist different versions of this port.

I found the source code of one CSharp3 Runtime through the Antlr-pages. This
seems to be the runtime which is to be used when generating code with the
original java-version of Antlr targeting csharp3.

I also found the source code of the antlrcs port somewhere (I don't remember
exactly where - git?). But at that location there was not Runtime source
code.

When I tried to debug the runtime using the sources from the former version
of it, it didn't match the code generated by antlrcs. The mismatch seems to
concern different implementations of properties like Description vs.
getDescription().

So where is the source code of the runtime of antlrcs?

TIA, Stefan