[antlr-interest] missing getTokenType(string) in ANTLR3C?

Bastian Asam bastian.asam at amadeus.com
Thu Jan 27 06:20:57 PST 2011

Hello everybody,
I spend all day to find a function for translating token names to their
integer type value.

Basically what I want is to be able to call the
getFirstChildWithType(BASE_TREE, UINT32) Function with (tree,"test")
instead of (tree, 23). Otherwise I would always have to change my code
after altering the grammar a bit...

I found the getTokenType(string) function in java, but not in C. Is it
missing in C? And what can I do to get it anyways?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Bastian

IMPORTANT  -  CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE  - This e-mail is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity shown above as addressees. It may
contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure under applicable laws.  If the reader of this
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, printing, distribution, copying, disclosure or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or using the address below
and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Amadeus Data Processing GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Eberhard Haag
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erding
HR München 48 199