[antlr-interest] antlr3: 'header' is renamed to 'not @header'

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Jan 30 10:26:03 PST 2011

1) This is an old article that may have fallen behind the times;
2) It is a Wiki article;
3) It wasn't written by Terence;
4) It was updated by him in 2008;
5) Try antlr.markmail.org as noted in the support page;
6) If you are going to put a man down, it might be better to spell his
name correctly;
7) The article is correct, but it does not tell you the ORDER of the
various sections which is what your problem is - which anyone worth a
grain of Siberian Mine production would have tried first - clearly, you
are not very good at this are you?
8) Now you know what the problem is with your grammar, you can improve the
wiki page;

The next version of the ANTLR parser will in fact accept the various
configuration sections in any order; however the mailing list will likely
remain a place where sending emails like this is not looked upon kindly,
unlike the apology that I am sure you are about to write.

I don't know what makes you think that you can use a freely provided work
for your own gain, and then complain about it in a rude fashion; I doubt
that I will be the only person to point this out to you.

Jim