[antlr-interest] left recursion removal

Sébastien Kirche sebastien.kirche at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:47:35 PDT 2011

2011/7/7 Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com>:
> [...]
> Or you could pay me to do it as I have no work on right now ;-) boo hoo.

Hehe :o)
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will look at it later today.
I wish I could support you, but there is no funding in that PBScript
parser project : I am working on it in my free time and if I manage to
have something working, I plan to publish it as free open source code.
It could serve for building a syntax highlighter for the
scite/scintilla editor (a bit overkill maybe) and maybe it could also
be reused with Eclipse / IMP (though the parser generator used by IMP
is LPG, i am not sure if / how to use a custom antlr produced parser).
These tools are first to help my every day work with Powerbuilder.

Do you suggest that I could earn some money with a parser for a dying
language ?  ;o)
--
Sébastien Kirche