[antlr-interest] left recursion removal

Sébastien Kirche sebastien.kirche at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:04:55 PDT 2011

Le 7 juillet 2011 05:08, John B. Brodie <jbb at acm.org> a écrit :
> see attached.

Many, many thanks, as your corrections on my example helped me
considerably and the initial recursion is gone.
I had also an obvious bug in my "NOT" expression. Now I have added
some other structures like for/next and choose/case

My current problem is that your refactor of my funCall rule by
following an expression by a postfix notation seems not working on my
test code.
That looks clever, but during parsing, the Parser seem to look for a
missing assignment between the function identifier and the parameter
list. I did not found why yet.

I join my grammar in its current state.
--
Sébastien Kirche