[antlr-interest] ANTLR virtual appliance i.e. prebundled ANTLR for a virtual machine.

Parsiad Azimzadeh parsiad.azimzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:02:49 PDT 2011

Would this be more than some linux distro with GNOME (or some other
easy-to-use dm & wm), the JDK, an ANTLR library and  ANTLRWorks on it? It
could not hurt to throw together. It would certainly increase the number of
users willing to try ANTLR. I am, however, curious as to whether or not you
wanted to add anything else to the image to ease the end-user development
experience.

--
Parsiad Azimzadeh
http://sfu.ca/~paa4