[antlr-interest] FW: Two issues.

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jul 13 12:21:51 PDT 2011

Did you read through the example grammars on the download page? Also, the
source code for the default error message method is a good start.

What is it you are trying to do as I am afraid I don't follow your comment
about the pre-processing. In the lexer, the $xxx attributes work too of
course, though I advise you use your own methods for looking at the text
of a token as the built-in stuff is really just a helper if you don't care
about performance very much.

Jim