[antlr-interest] ANTLR gives segmentation fault for very large input

Piyush piyush.besu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:50:40 PDT 2011

Sir when i am trying to parse a very big input file (of nearly
4500000 lines) ANTLR is giving segmentation fault.

 Just for example my grammar funny.g is parsing input file input.v(of
near about 45 lines) but gives segmentation fault for
big_file_input.v(of about 4500000 lines) ,which also contains the same
input as of input.v 100000 times

I am attaching my grammar (funny.g and input files) below.

So please help me out where i am doing wrong or this is antlr's bug?

Thanking You
Piyush http://antlr.1301665.n2.nabble.com/file/n6598011/fun.tar fun.tar