[antlr-interest] Is ANTLRWORKS IDEA Plugin still being maintained?

Weiler-Thiessen, David, SASKATOON, Engineering David.Weiler-Thiessen at purina.nestle.com
Wed Jul 20 14:30:58 PDT 2011

Hi

I have been using the ANTLRWORKS plugin for IDEA for a some time now.  It seems like it is no longer being supported, as the version of ANTLRWorks is 1.3.1, and when I look at the ANTLR website, it looks like ANTLRWorks is at v1.4.2 now.

Has support for the plugin stopped?

If so, are most people just using ANTLRWorks as an external tool to their favoured IDE then?  I've just getting back into active ANTLR development again, and trying to figure out people are doing.

Thx.

David Weiler-Thiessen
Nestlé Purina PetCare
phone: 306-933-0232
cell: 306-291-9770

This e-mail, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may contain confidential information. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy the material and any accompanying attachments from your system.