[antlr-interest] New Guy Question...

Vinicius Durelli vinicius.durelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:37:10 PDT 2011

Hi George,
I can properly answer most of your questions, as for the tougher/trickier
one I will

1) AFAIK, yes.
2) I think Terence has been working on it.
3) AFAIK, there is just a Pascal grammar. However, you'd better wait for the
veterans' reply.
4) I would solve this like that:

call : C A L L
      ;

fragment C :  ('c' | 'C');
fragment A :  ('a' | 'A');
fragment L :  ('l' | 'L');

I don't know if it is the best approach though.

Best regards,
Vinicius Durelli