[antlr-interest] gunit failing on update to ANTLR 3.3
simon.marchi at polymtl.ca
Mon Jun 6 16:47:32 PDT 2011
I also have experienced some strange behavior with gunit, although it
is the first time I use it. I sent a message about this on May 20
and have seen one or two other on the same subject. I would really
like a follow-up on this !
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 08:32, Jasper Floor <jasperfloor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have a small DSL for the company I work for. I have used gunit to
> make some tests. I also have my own tests next to this but operating
> on a higher level.
> I recently made a small change to the language and decided to update
> Antlr to the latest version.
> Unfortunately most of my (g)unit tests broke.
> The reason in one case is that the following test (the first test in
> the file for whatever that is worth):
> "$1=#1;" OK
> Does not return OK. The output says parsing stopped at character 4.
> Tracing through the generated junit code I found out that the return
> value is not OK but the AST. So the test should pass with OK.
> This isn't consistent however. Or rather. FAIL seems to work and some AST pass.
> All tests pass with antlr 3.2. They also pass my own test suite which
> tests at a higher level from gunit.
> This implies a problem with gunit.
> List: http://www.antlr.org/mailman/listinfo/antlr-interest
> Unsubscribe: http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address
More information about the antlr-interest