[antlr-interest] test release of antlr 3.4

A Z asicaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:13:07 PDT 2011

Thanks, that Java command worked for me.

The good news is the C code was generated with no grammar issues.
Unfortunately the C code doesn't compile:

- The characters '\>=' are used in comparisons
- '_empty' is not defined
- There are lots of these, with varying numbers of altSwitchCase(), which is
also not defined.
                switch (alt48)
                {

altSwitchCase(i,a)altSwitchCase(i,a)altSwitchCase(i,a)altSwitchCase(i,a);
                }
- Many functions starting with 'FOLLOW_set_in_*' are not defined. These seem
to be related to rules in which all the alternatives are single tokens.