[antlr-interest] test release of antlr 3.4

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jun 22 07:38:06 PDT 2011

Yes, it is but now I have to tests and release the runtime, which I will
be doing over the next few hours. I have your patch somewhere but I did
not use it yet because something bothered me about it and I don't remember
what yet. However, I will be fixing everything that I can this
morning/today.

Jim