[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 and Maven 3

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jun 22 14:34:35 PDT 2011

Antlr is only 2.2.1 compliant itself. However, there is a bug in the 3.3
archetype and you have to generate using the 3.2.1 archetype and then
change the generated pom to use 3.3 afterwards. I think that the plugin
MIGHT work with Maven 3.0.3 but no guarantees. You are better using Maven
2.2.1 and then upgrading to 3.0.3 when we upgrade ANTLR to that release.

Jim