[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 and Maven 3

Joey Mink joeymink at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:46:55 PDT 2011

Fabien,

Thanks for the reply - I've actually tried your recommendation previously,
but I find I have the following problem if I simply `mvn clean` on my
project:

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/antlr3-maven-plugin/3.2/antlr3-maven-plugin-3.2.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.codehaus.mojo:antlr3-maven-plugin:jar:3.2 is
missing, no dependency information available

And ultimately, I get this error:

[ERROR] Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:antlr3-maven-plugin:3.2 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.codehaus.mojo:antlr3-maven-plugin:jar:3.2: Could not find artifact
org.codehaus.mojo:antlr3-maven-plugin:pom:3.2 in central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

Might I need to add a special repository for antlr3-maven-plugin?

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Fabien Hermenier <hermenierfabien at gmail.com