[antlr-interest] No errors on missing tokens?

Bill Andersen bill.andersen at mac.com
Mon Jun 27 19:21:00 PDT 2011

Hi Folks

I have a grammar split into a lexer grammar and parser grammar

I have not yet defined all the token types in the lexer, so the parser grammar is making reference to tokens that are not in the lexer .tokens file.  The lexer .tokens file has a max token # of 108.  This should produce errors but is not.  BTW, compiling the parser grammar yields a .tokens file with a max token # of 158.

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?  Thanks

	.bill