[antlr-interest] gUnit No longer adding package when creating test file in 3.3

Randy Merrill bacon at zoramite.com
Wed Mar 2 16:58:26 PST 2011

I started working on some updates to a grammar that I had started some time
back and upgraded the jar file to the 3.3 version.

The problem is that now when I generate the test .java file it doesn't add
the package to the test file.

Here is an example of my .gunit file:

gunit Widget;

@header {
>   package org.testing.widget;
> }

If I remove the @header then I get a "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: WidgetParser" error, i can tell that is is
using the package, but not outputing it in the generated .java file.

To generate the test .java file:

java org.antlr.gunit.Interp -o Widget.gunit

Any thoughts as to why it would stop outputting the package in the test
file?

Thanks!

Randy