[antlr-interest] Please, help me with inserting imaginary tokens to exostong grammar

Дмитрий Головинов dimka87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:39:44 PDT 2011

I have recently downloaded C# 4 grammar from your site and somehow
adopted for my case. But when I am trying to add some imaginary tokens
in token section(with adding it to the beginning of the file) - and
just after using them in parcer rules(for example in namespace body) -
it gives me a warning "no lexer rule corresponding to token:" and the
name of my new imaginary token. Please, help me to add these to
grammar.

Sincerely yours,
Dmitriy